WOMEN SELF DEFENSE

In today’s world scenario we are continuously hearing one or the other cases against Women. Below are the crimes that happens to women anywhere in the world.

1. Rapes including gangrape and marital rape.

2. Dowry deaths

3. Honour killings

4. Domestic violence

5. Acid throwing

6. Abduction

Above cases needs to be understood first so that women choose appropriate self defense system for them and not any sporty or flashy self defense course. We mean women too can opt any martial art for sport but they must know the purpose behind their choice and limitations of any martial sport. Problem arises when women (including men) choose any martial sport and thinks that they can apply those moves in every kind of street situation.

Below is the important proverb for any one specially womens.

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE YOURSELF AND

DO NOT OVERESTIMATE YOURSELF.

Looking on women's strength and weakness, we have designed an easiest self defense system combining all the martial arts system here in the academy. This self defense course covers all kinds of situation that women face. Below is the brief explanation of the self defense system women must know.

1. Rapes including gangrape and marital rape

As per statistics, women are raped every 29 minutes in India. Out of the all the rape cases, 98% of the rape cases are done by a known person and remaining 2% by unknown. So depending on the rape situation, self defense techniques vary. 

  • Rape- Before falling into rape situation mental and spiritual martial arts knowledge can save. During rape, brutal offensive self defense techniques like hitting groin, eyes, bitting, hitting pressure points of body etc. can save you.

  • In gangrape very high skills of martial arts knowledge can help but if combined with mental martial arts defending yourself can be little easy. 

  • In marital rape cases, spiritual martial arts helps a lot or defensive martial art techniques can be used. Because no one is going to poke eyes or hit groin of their husband.

2. Dowry deaths - Mental and spiritual martial arts knowledge can save in most of the situation. But if facing the worst situation, then offensive martial arts knowledge can help.

3. Honour killings - Mental and spiritual martial arts knowledge can save in most of the situation. But if facing the worst situation, then very high level of offensive martial arts technique can help because honour killings happens in gangs. Gang of people come to kill in such cases.

4. Domestic violence - Mental and spiritual martial arts knowledge can save in most of the situation or defenso-offensive martial arts knowledge can help in tackling the situation.

5. Acid throwing - Alertness knowledge can save before the acid touches the body.

6. Abduction - Alertness knowledge can save in most of the situation and brutal offensive martial arts knowledge can save.

Women's 1 week self defense program

We have also designed a 1 week self defense program for Women’s, if they want to learn very quickly in a short period due to time issues. Special feature of this program is to learn to fight with pen, pencil, comb, credit card, clips, coins, etc and other general items of daily use where developing strength is not an issue.

To increase the awareness of self defense among womens, we are continuously organizing camps in school/ colleges/ societies etc. We have been appreciated by Media too, for these camps.

Media Links:

Navbharat Times Link

http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/delhi/gurgaon/Students-taught-Self-Defense/articleshow/21376054.cms

Dainik Bhaskar Link

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/?id=305372&boxid=7280256906&ch=cph&map=map&currentTab=tabs-1&pagedate=07/27/2013&editioncode=107&pageno=4&view=image

  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon

© 2017 by Martial Warriors Academy